You may remember that in practically another time and place I wrote about reaching 200 posts and also included what I hoped to accomplish in the time it would take me to write 201 to 300. Here I am many years later writing #255. Sadly life has a way of doing it’s own thing and my writing became debilitated as a result. I’m getting back into the grove, moving on and attempting to cultivate the inner me again so I thought I would revisit that list and update not only my readers but myself in many respects.
– Redecorate the bedroom to something that doesn’t have that, contractor poorly picked out the colors charm; Yes I made this happen, and it’s delightfully grey and fluffy, filled with texture and a few accents pieces in orange and blue. Although I still need one more something something to go over the bed I consider it accomplished. Here is the board I used for inspiration.
– try dying fabric, perhaps silk or linen; When did I want to do this? *shrug*
– have someone over for tapas; as a family Tim and I make a meal of tapas pretty often, just this past week in fact, so I’m sure we have had someone over at some point.
– take an online cooking class; Yea never really made this happen, I feel like I still have an interest. Perhaps I’ll put it on my Christmas list.
– return to Disney; We had a plan in place but sadly we had to cancel.
– return to the Phipps; Many many many times, it has to be one of the most captivating places I have ever visited. Search my blog if you don’t believe me.
– get a degree in astrophysics; No comment
– become a Dr Who fan, it looks like fun; I did and it is. Seriously sitting here right now in one of my favorite weeping angel shirts. Can’t wait to meet the new Dr!
– finish a quilt for me; Done, I have a sweet little lap quilt and started cutting another one that I never finished. That might be a good goal, finish a second quilt.
– get better at baking cakes; Lets just say I tried and leave it at that.
– reach 300 blog posts; getting there!
– learn to use the grill smoker; meh
– trellis a rose, and hopefully not kill it; Oooo yes I still want to do this but it’s going to need to wait till the spring.
– make something out of old keys, or new keys that look like old keys; Oh I did this, I wonder if I wasn’t stuffing the pipeline a bit with this one. Anyway here is the post (with terrible photos?) where I made ornaments for my tree.
– run a 5K; I should just delete this one……
– start writing a cookbook with my mom; I forgot about this oh we still need to do this! We have recently unearthed some of my Grandmother’s old recipes they would be a perfect platform.
– crochet something cool; ugh I’m hanging this one up; forget this mess, no seriously forget I even said anything.