Five little things that made my week.
1. When we found out that our sweet dog Kalie had a huge tumor on her liver we really weren’t sure what we wanted to do. She is 14 and was showing no signs of it bothering her, but a good candidate for surgery. It’s been a little over two weeks; she is recovering from said surgery, I’m pretty sure she isn’t holding a grudge and proudly displays her new “belly zipper”. It was scary and difficult so seeing her in a good mood – that made my week and then some.
2. We have lots of December birthdays. I managed to find something unique for one of them and not break the bank. I would tell you what I got but that spoils the surprise and I love surprises.
3. While running errands yesterday I saw a pair of Clark’s ankle boots that I bought online for $40 priced at $120. I immediately told my husband that by spending $40 I had actually saved $80.
4. I made, what we affectionately call, street meat for dinner this week and it was awesome. I personally have never had Halal cart style food but my husband says mine is exceptional, good enough for me.
5. I talked with my Gram today. I appreciate her time so much!