Five little things that made my week in no particular order.
1. This weeks flashback cinema was Clue, great fun seeing it in the theater.
2. The weather is beginning to cool down, the leaves haven’t started changing but he sky is so blue as the humidity begins to drop. I love the anticipation of fall, holidays and family that comes with the cooler temps.
3. Pansies make me happy. Filled my planters with orange, yellow and purple.
4. My October Tea Runners box came this week. So far my favorite is Golden Monkey; pure black tea that has a little peachy flavor to it. If you have ever thought about doing a monthly subscription this is the one to do! They are opening up for new members on Monday, only 150 spots available.
5. Today is the first day of my 20th high school reunion celebration. I’m terrible with names and nervous that I’m going to go completely blank, but I’m still going!