Five little things that made my year.
1. The passing of our oldest sweetest dog. This really didn’t ‘make my year’ but it sure did define it. Heartbroken to loose him, but so happy to have had our lives absolutely filled with his little attitude up till the end.
2. I got a new dishwasher – no really that has been a life changer. It doesn’t sound like a car crusher in the kitchen so I can run it whenever I want and still have a conversation. bonus – things come out clean. I call it the cave of wonders.
3. My Gram turned 90, and I got to celebrate it with her. We planned a surprise party at the State College Elks Club and it was fabulous, just like her.
4. My dad came for thanksgiving, and it was such a blessing to have him around for the holiday. Best part, the weather was great and he got to go sailing twice on our boat.
5. Which brings me to the boat. It wasn’t so much launching the boat that made my year delightful, it was working on a huge project with my husband. I can’t explain how proud I am when I walk up to the boat, and she is all white and shinny. Like this floating happy thing!
Bonus thing – we made great memories with friends and family this year. No really, it was a great year.